Deepen Agricultural Science and Technology Cooperation and Discuss Blueprint for Future Cooperation with Europe
In 24-31 March, Dr. Mei Xurong, Vice President of CAAS led a delegation to Belgium and Switzerland and engaged in dialog and exchanges on agricultural science and technology cooperation with European counterparts.
CAAS Deepens Strategic Cooperation on Agricultural Science and Technology with France
During President Xi Jinping’s state visit to France in 24-28 March, Dr. Tang Huajun, member of the MARA Party Leadership Group and CAAS President led a delegation to the INRA (Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique) to promote all-round science and technology cooperation with INRA.
Mei Xurong Meets Delegation of Rothamsted Research
On 9 March, Dr. Mei Xurong, Vice President of CAAS, met with Dr. Achim Dobermann, Director of Rothamsted Research and his delegation. Both sides exchanged views on advancing cooperation on the Joint UK-China Centre for the Sustainable Intensification of Agriculture (CSIA).
CAAS builds closer ties with French Research Organizations
On March 4-8, Prof. Mei Xurong, Vice president of CAAS and his delegation paid a visit to a number of Montpellier-based Research Institutes in France, including CGIAR headquarter, Montpellier University, French National Center of Scientific Research and the National Institute of Research and Development.
Kyrgyz President Jeenbekov Visits CAAS
In the afternoon of June 8, Kyrgyz President Sooronbai Jeenbekov and his delegation visited the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) .
- The 3rd International Agricultural Research Confe... 10-08-2019
- International Symposium on Agricultural and Rural... 03-15-2019
- Collection of Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Qual... 10-25-2017
- Invitation：Conference on Smallholders and Poverty... 07-02-2018
- The 2nd International Agricultural Research Confe... 08-24-2018
- 2018 Open Recruitment of Graduate School of CAAS 04-09-2018
- The three-dimensional structure of key enzymes for chlorophyll synthesis was discovered for the first time
- Geminivirus-associated betasatellites: exploiting chinks in the antiviral arsenal of plants
- Rodent Research Group reveals the molecular mechanism of hypothalamus in the regulation of seasonal breeding in Brandt’s vole
Int'l Cooperation UpdateMore
- International Forum on Biomass Energy Utilization Technology Ushers in a New Era of Industry
- The 1st International Symposium on Fruit Science and Technology Innovation among Belt & Road Countries held in Huludao
- CAAS Strengthening Cooperation with Pakistan on Prevention and Control of Transboundary Crop Pests